Mountain Bike routes:
The diversity of the Valencian countryside offers endless possibilities to practice mtb in different areas and allowing you to discover the charming villages of Valencia's culture and enjoying with exciting routes and landscapes.
We provide you several destinations to ride on mtb according to your preferences and riding skills as well as diverse services like: bike rental, transfer, accomodation and guided mtb routes.
In addition, you can also enjoy this gastronomic and cultural trip visiting the town and it's architecture, tasting the typical dishes and even to visiting the winery to do a wine tasting.
If you a bike lover, a nature enthusiast or a enjoy the gastromony... do not miss one of our trips!
- Availability: Friday - Sunday
- Type: sef-guided
- Include: transfer and isotonic drink
- Difficulty levels: beginner, medium, advance
- Distance: between 30 - 50 km.
- Bike rent
- Visit to winery
4 different MTB experiences:
- Turia River greenway
- Los Serranos routes
- Utiel-Requena routes
- Ojos Negros greenway
Choose between 3 difficulty levels:
- Beginner: You just need to be an active person and know how to control the speed and direction of the bike tracks with gravel, mud and easy way. The rest we show it to you!
- Medium: If you practice regularly and mountain biking ups and downs with outstanding control paths and roads in disrepair, this is your level!
- Advance: If your technical knowledge of bike use is high and no way you resist. These are your routes!